Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Success

Lawrence just administered my Nuelesta shot. It pinched this time, but I got through it.

Mom is here with my children keeping them occupied and cared for. So today has been a very restufl day. I feel okay, but opted to stay in my jammies and just relax, getting up only to eat or relieve myself. The rain doesn't help either because you just want to sleep in when it rainy.

I'm feeling VERY blessed and loved on today... getting through chemo with minimal complications is truly a blessing and I'm so grateful to all of you who are leaving the kind words, and sending the notes and cards, flowers and gifts. It is pure Joy!!!

~ Love You All ~

1 comment:

  1. Amiga! Good Job! We will all help and support you as much as we can, but you're the one carrying the load and we are all so very impressed, inspired, and proud of you! If we were to write your Performance Evaluation now, you'd definitely merit an EXCEEDS!!! Much love from all at HPSJ! -- Rosi (and Bambi!!)

    ReplyDelete